Stay tuned for more information on Run Greenwich Park 2018!
Details of the day (2018)
- Registration: from 8.30am (for runners signing up on the day or collecting running numbers/timing chips)
- 1km start time: 9.30am
- 5km & 10km start time: 10.30am (warm up from 10am)
Where: Start and finish at Greenwich Park Bandstand
#TeamMencap is taking on a run in the park with incredible views, and you can be part of it!
Choose your distance and pick your pace. With 1km, 5km or 10km options you can either aim for a personal best, or take your time and enjoy the sights and sounds of one of London’s most scenic Royal Parks.
The route is on tarmac paths and is suitable for all ages and fitness levels to run, jog or walk.
Children can sign up for just £5 and if you have a disability your support worker or personal assistant can run for free - just email us to sign them up! If you’re in a wheelchair, give us a call as there are wheelchair places available.
As part of Team Mencap, you'll receive:
- top-notch fundraising support from the Mencap events team
- regular updates about the race, and Mencap
- big cheers on race day
- a Mencap t-shirt to run in
- a finishers medal – to wear with pride!
For more information, contact Amy Williams:
- Phone: 020 7696 6949
- Email: email@example.com