Your rights in hospital
With Bradford Talking Media, Bradford People First and Airedale NHS Foundation Trust, we have made resources to help ensure that children with a learning disability (aged 0 to 5) get the support they need when they are in hospital and how reasonable adjustments can be made.
Amy's resolutions for 2021!
Looking to 2021, I would like to:
- Get the coronavirus vaccine to help fight off the virus.
- Enjoy films and tv programmes at home via Netflix and DVDs.
- Get back into knitting and other crafting activities that I can do at home.
- Hopefully be able to see and hug my family and friends again.
- Go to the shops that are open when I can, and hopefully to the theatre and cinema when it's safe!
Information about coronavirus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new type of illness.
We have created information about coronavirus for you to use, including:
Talk to us
We know this is a difficult and unusual time. We're here to help.
If you need information or advice you can call our helpline or if you can, have a chat on our online community.