Register your DBS enquiry

Before completing this form please note that you cannot apply for an Enhanced or Standard DBS if you are self employed, a sole trader, are wanting to carry out a DBS for someone you are employing to provide services for yourself, a family member or friend or if you are the Director or company owner, unless you have a co-owner/director to apply for you (they cannot be a family member/relative or live at the same address as you). Depending on the services you offer your licencing body or local council may be able to apply for a DBS on your behalf.