We are sorry to announce that 2020 Royal Parks Half Marathon has been cancelled by the event organisers due to the coronavirus pandemic.
We will contact all of our runners over the coming weeks with more information and next steps.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Sunday 11 October 2020
Where: London (Hyde Park, Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens)
Registration fee: £10
We then ask you to raise a minimum of £300 to support our work with people with a learning disability.
Why join #TeamMencap
This race route will take you through London's spectacular Royal Parks. Whether you are a novice runner or looking to get a personal best, this run will suit you.
In return for supporting our work with people with a learning disability, you will receive:
- a brand new Mencap running vest to wear on the day
- training tips and plans to get you across the finishing line
- access to a Team Mencap Facebook group to meet your fellow runners
- one to one fundraising support from the Mencap events team
- cheer points and a post-race meet and greet with the Mencap team.
You can still join #TeamMencap if you've already secured your own place through a ballot with the event organisers.
We'll provide you with all the support you need and in return you'll be raising vital funds to support people with a learning disability.
All you have to do is let us know by completing our quick online form.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us.
Phone 020 7696 6946.