- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running a half marathon for Mencap
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Location: O2 Academy Leicester University Road Leicester LE1 7RH United Kingdom
Hosted by local sporting legends Paul Nixon and George Chuter, this is Leicestershire’s very first Y Factor and everyone involved is doing everything possible to make it the biggest in Y Factor history!
Watch members of Leicestershire’s business community release their inner rock star as they compete to be crowned Leicestershire Y Factor 2013 champion.
Contestants will be critiqued by our high profile panel of judges, including the X Factor’s very own Andy Abrahams! But it is your votes they need to decide who will be champion on the night. So, make sure you let all your friends and colleagues know it is the place to be this spring!
The money raised from this event is being split 50/50 between Mencap and The Lord’s Taverners, the official charity of recreational cricket and the UK’s leading disability sports charity.
Doors open at 6.30pm, straight after a hard day in the office, and the show will start at 7.00pm.
Tickets are £20 per person if you book in advance online or over the phone on 0207 696 6006. Tickets will also be available on the door at £25 per person.
Who to contact
For more information about the event please contact:
Telephone: 07852 184543
Proudly sponsored by our colleagues at the Cambridge & Counties Bank, Gateley LLP and Bluesource:
Growing Business Together and Supporting Local Communities.