- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running a half marathon for Mencap
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Location: Heaton Park Manchester United Kingdom
Grab your beard and hang on to your hat as you join hundreds of other Santas taking part in this 5km fun run on Sunday 27 November in aid of The Co-operative Charity of the Year partnership.
How to take part
Online registration is now closed but you can register on the day from 9.30am
Free prize draw included
All entrants will go into a free prize draw to win a two night trip for one adult and one child to Lapland! Departure is from Manchester airport on 14 December. This prize has kindly been donated by Comos Holidays.
Raise money for Mencap
There is no minimum sponsorship, however we suggest sponsorship of £30.
All money raised will go towards Inspire Me, a new project supported by The Co-operative that will support 20,000 young people with a learning disability to change their lives. To find out more, please visit the Inspire Me website.
Download some 5km training guidelines to help get you started!
Sponsored by Cosmos Holidays.