Developing ICT skills and networks of support.
What we do
Supporting people to live their lives as they choose
We work with people with a learning disability to change laws and services, challenge prejudice and directly support thousands of people to live their lives as they choose.
We do many different things...
- We support people with a learning disability to get a job or take a college course, or we can help them find a place of their own to live in
- We offer advice about things like respite care, individual budgets or transport services
- We run residential/day care services and leisure groups that are so important to so many people with a learning disability, and their families and supporters
- We support people with a learning disability to be part of their local communities
- We lobby the government to change laws so that more and more people with a learning disability can have control over their own lives.