Our courses range from an introduction to raising awareness of learning disability and encouraging inclusive practice to welcoming people to your venue and the importance of good communication skills.
Me2 offer training programmes in:
- Inclusion training: raising awareness of learning disability and encouraging good inclusive practice.
- Communication: exploring the importance of communication when developing an inclusive environment.
- Adapting activities: developing inclusive practice in games and projects so that all children and young people can take part in activities of their own choice.
- Disability - our personal values and attitudes: examining our attitudes towards disability through our values and beliefs.
- What is good support: how to provide effective support to individuals when working in an inclusive environment.
- Consulting with children and young people: exploring how to ensure the views of children and young people are heard and respected in the consultation process.
- Welcoming people to your venue: how to ensure people with a learning disability feel welcomed to your venue.
The training was very interactive, I thoroughly enjoyed the day. Visual aids and exercises were really useful and definitely made me rethink how I communicate myself with others.
me2 Training participant
Book your training today!
For more information about the training and to book, please download a training brochure (PDF) or contact us on :
Telephone: 0121 722 5900