- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running a half marathon for Mencap
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Run through each of New York's famous boroughs before finishing at the world famous Tavern on the Green in Central Park.
The money you raise will allow Mencap to continue to provide support and services to thousands of people living with a learning disability in the UK.
How much do I need to raise?
There is no minimum sponsorship! We just ask you to raise as much as you can. As taking part in this incredible event can be expensive we offer a refund policy to help cover costs.
If you raise:
- £1,200 we will refund you £500
- £1,500 we will refund you £700
- £2,000 we will refund you £1,000
How do I join the team?
If you would like to register your interest fill in your details in our online form and we will contact you with further information.
We can't wait to welcome you to the team!
Who to contact
To find out more about the ING New York City marathon please contact:
Mencap events team
Telephone: 020 7696 6929