- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running a half marathon for Mencap
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Take part in the Virgin Active London Triathlon for Mencap and raise funds that will play a vital role in supporting people with a learning disability, their families and carers to live the lives they want.
There will be different races during the event. Please ensure that you read the below distance information in order to ensure that you enter the correct race.
- Super sprint (swim 400m, bike 10km, run 2.5km)
- Sprint (swim 750m, bike 20km, run 5km)
- Olympic (swim 1,500m, bike 40km, run 10km).
How to take part
To obtain a Mencap guaranteed place we ask you to:
- pay an initial £25 registration fee
- raise a minimum of £475 in sponsorship.
Sign up now to join Mencap's 2013 Virgin Active London Triathlon team.
Already got a place?
If you've already secured your own place through the event organisers please let us know you'd like to join Mencap’s team. You will receive the same benefits as our charity place runners.
Why race for Mencap?
We will provide you with training and fundraising support and cheer for you on the day. All funds raised will make a real difference to the lives of people with a learning disability.
Who to contact
Mencap's events team
Telephone: 020 7696 6946
For more information about the event, please visit the Virgin Active London Triathlon website.