- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running a half marathon for Mencap
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Want to take on a challenge in 2016 and join Team Mencap?
The stunning 13.1 mile route will take you past the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads – Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall and through four of London’s Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and finishing in Kensington Gardens.
Why join #TeamMencap?
In return for your hard work and dedication all Teammencap runners will receive:
- full training guidelines
- a lovely Mencap team vest
- top fundraising advice
- fantastic support on the day from our cheering stations
Register now to guarantee your place on Team Mencap for the Royal Parks Fondation Half Marathon 2016!
Registration fee: £25
Minimum Sponsorship: £300
Telephone: 020 7696 6929
For more information about the event, please visit the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon website.