- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running a half marathon for Mencap
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Watch Leeds' commercial finance community swap suits for sequins to raise money for Mencap!
Now in its fifth year, Y Factor 2012 promises to be the best yet! Watch members of Leeds’ business community release their inner rock star as they compete to be crowned Y Factor Leeds 2012 champion.
Who will take the title from 2011 winner Elvis aka Richard Morton from Squire Sanders?
We need you to vote along with our high profile panel of judges and decide the next champion.
The event will once again take place at The Wardrobe, St. Peter's Square, Leeds.
Tickets are £30 per person, including a delicious buffet.
Who to contact
For more information about the event please contact:
Telephone: 07852 189185