- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running a half marathon for Mencap
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Time: 18:30 - 20:30
Join us for Mencap's Carols by Candlelight on Tuesday at the Priory Church of St Bartholomew the Great. This stunning church was built in the twelfth century and is the oldest in London.
The service begins at 6.30pm and will include a festive blend of traditional Christmas hymns, carols and readings by celebrities and special guests. This year’s readers include Penny Vincenzi, Loyd Grossman OBE and Barbara Windsor MBE.
All guests are invited to drinks and canapés in the cloisters of the church after the service.
Mencap's Carols by Candlelight is being kindly supported by Fixnetix, a specialist providing high speed data and infrastructure to banks and trading firms.
Buy your tickets to this wonderful evening here, the money raised from the event will go to Mencap's work supporting people with a learning disability.
Tuesday 8 December 2015
6pm Doors open
6.30pm Service begins
7.30pm Service finishes. Reception begins
8.30pm Reception ends
Please note: readers might be subject to change.
If you are unable to attend this service and would like to make a donation to Mencap please click here.