If you are a parent or carer of a person with a learning disability, and you're on the hunt for some accessible toys and equipment, then this could be your lucky day.
We are running a giveaway with Fledglings from the 15 to 29 May 2018. Fledglings is a charity that specialises in finding and sourcing special products to improve the lives of disabled children and their families.
One lucky member of FamilyHub, our online community for parents and carers, will win a £100 voucher to spend with Fledglings.
From sensory toys and games, to wheelchair accessories and waterproof bedding, to age-appropriate bibs and cutlery, Fledglings has so many products that could improve your life.
It's easy to enter the giveaway. Simply follow these three steps:
1. Sign up to FamilyHub (if you're not a member already)
3. Write a post introducing yourself, your loved one with a learning disability, and tell us a story. We'd love to hear about a time when your loved one did something that amazed you, when they defied the odds, or achieved an everyday victory.
Just so you know...
- The giveaway will be open from 15 - 29 May 2018
- The winner will be chosen at random
- The winner will be contacted by email
- The voucher up for grabs is worth £100 to be spent with Fledglings, and is valid for use for 1 year
Connect with others going through similar experiences to you.
Whether you are a sibling of someone with a learning disability, a parent who's just had a diagnosis, or a parent of an adult with a learning disability with wisdom to share, you’ll find a warm welcome in the FamilyHub.Go to FamilyHub