About the Thames Path Challenge
The route heads out from Putney Bridge, past Hampton Court to Runnymede, of Magna Carta fame. Then it's on to Windsor and past wonderful historic scenery and countryside all the way to Henley.
With quarter (25km) and half (50km) distance options, there’s a Thames Path Challenge for everyone!
Event date: Saturday 11 September 2021.
Location: Bishop's Park, London.
Registration fee: Between £5 and £99.
Fundraising target: Between £119 and £595 (depending on the challenge) to support our work improving the lives of people with a learning disability.
How to join #TeamMencap
- Click the "Sign up now" button below to take you to the registration form.
- Select your distance, fundraising option and click sign up.
- Fill in your details.
- When you reach the “Charity Selection” box, select “*OTHER CHARITY*” and search for Mencap.
- Submit your form and we’ll be in touch to welcome you onto the team!
What do I get when I join #TeamMencap?
People with a learning disability need your support now more than ever. We ask you to commit to raise your minimum pledge so we can continue to provide the vital support they need.
- from the moment you sign up we’ll be there to support your fundraising, training and answer any questions you may have about your event.
- we will send you a brand new Mencap technical running top for your trek
- you will receive a Mencap digital fundraising pack
- we will send you exclusive Mencap training plans for your challenge, as well as training tips throughout.
Most importantly, by taking on your challenge and being part of #TeamMencap, you will be making the difference to the 1.5 million people with a learning disability in the UK.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us.
Phone 020 7696 6946.