Sign up for Pedal to the Pier 2018 now!
There are 2 distances for you to choose from:
- A 100km off-road bike ride from vibrant Manchester to the bright lights of Blackpool
- A 50km off-road ride, also starting in Manchester to the beautiful Cuerden Valley Park in Preston.
With this choice of challenges there's something for cyclists of all levels!
Start: Salford, Greater Manchester
50km Finish: Cuerden Valley Park
You'll follow the river and traffic free cycle paths, including the Irwell Sculpture Trail as well as the region's stunning country parks, before the 100km riders hit the Fylde Coast for the final stretch. When you reach the finish line you'll be amazed at the huge sense of pride and joy!
There are many people with a learning disability who have personal goals and destinations they want to reach in their lives too. Take part in this thrilling event and you could help them get there.
How to register
You can secure your place for Pedal to the Pier 2018 by completing this online form.
Sign up and do something great for just £30!
This fee includes the registration, refreshments and a big celebratory finish.
What support you'll receive
#TeamMencap will provide you with everything you need to ride to success.
We'll keep you well-fuelled with water and refreshment stops throughout the route, as well as at the end.
Sign up to this challenge now and you'll get:
- A fully signed and marshalled route
- Mechanical support throughout the ride
- A PDF route map
- A downloadable GPX file of the route
- Training guides and top fundraising support
- A shiny medal to mark your achievement (when you've finished, of course) - show it off and be proud!
Take a look at the route
Please be aware that this route may be subject to change.
Start training today!
Download our off road cycling training guide and get your training started
Find out more
If you'd like more information about Pedal to the Pier or any other Mencap events, contact Amy Williams:
- phone 020 7696 6949
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up now!
Complete our online form to sign up for Pedal to the Pier 2018 now!Sign up