About the Isle of Man Challenge
Take in stunning coastal paths, inland trails, and some tough hills.
We will have a base-camp in Douglas, with extensive camping and hospitality options – so why not join us and make a long weekend of it!
Event date: 4 August 2021.
Location: Isle of Man.
Registration fee: Between £5 and £99.
Fundraising target: Between £119 and £595 (depending on the challenge) to support our work improving the lives of people with a learning disability.Sign up now!
How to join #TeamMencap
- Click the "Sign up now" button below to take you to the registration form.
- Select your distance, fundraising option and click sign up.
- Fill in your details.
- When you reach the “Charity Selection” box, select “*OTHER CHARITY*” and search for Mencap.
- Submit your form and we’ll be in touch to welcome you onto the team!
What do I get when I join #TeamMencap?
People with a learning disability need your support now more than ever. We ask you to commit to raise your minimum pledge so we can continue to provide the vital support they need.
- from the moment you sign up we’ll be there to support your fundraising, training and answer any questions you may have about your event.
- we will send you a brand new Mencap technical running top for your trek
- you will receive a Mencap digital fundraising pack
- we will send you exclusive Mencap training plans for your challenge, as well as training tips throughout.
Most importantly, by taking on your challenge and being part of #TeamMencap, you will be making the difference to the 1.5 million people with a learning disability in the UK.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us.
Phone 020 7696 6946.