Join Team Mencap and run the Great North Run — the world's biggest half marathon — to raise money for people with a learning disability.
The 13.1 mile route takes you across the iconic Tyne Bridge and through the picturesque coastal sites of South Shields.
As part of Team Mencap, you'll receive:
- a fundraising guide with hints and tips
- bespoke training guidelines for your level
- a Mencap branded running vest
- support and advice from the Mencap events team
- cheering packs for your family and friends.
Registration has now been closed by the race organisers, if you have your own place please email the Events Team and we will support you with your training and fundraising.
For more information, contact Rachel Crowshaw:
- phone 020 7696 6946
- email email@example.com