Join Team Mencap at this fantastic marathon on Sunday 19 April 2020.
The race will take you through Brighton city centre, taking in the iconic Brighton Pavillion, the Old and New Brighton Piers before finishing on Medeira Drive.
After the run, you will be able to relax on the beach in the post-race village.
Registration for the marathon costs just £25, and we ask that you raise £400 to support our work with people with a learning disability.
In return for your support you will receive:
- a brand new Mencap running vest to wear on the date
- training tips and plans to get you across the finishing line
- access to a Team Mencap Facebook group to meet your fellow runners
- one to one fundraising support from the Mencap events team
- a cheer point and a post-race meet and greet with the Mencap events team.
How to book
Places are limited so sign up online now.
You can register for the Brighton Marathon for just £25. So sign up now!
We ask you to raise a minimum of £400 to support our work with people with a learning disability.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 020 7696 6946.
Book your place at the Brighton Marathon 2020 online today.
Registration costs just £25.Go