Join Team Mencap at this fantastic marathon taking you through Brighton city centre, taking in the iconic Brighton Pavillion, the Old and New Brighton Piers before finishing on Medeira Drive.
After the run, you will be able to relax on the beach in the post-race village.
General entries for the Brighton Marathon have now closed, meaning the only way you can secure a place is by signing up for one of our places. Sign up now and run for Team Mencap!
In return for supporting our work with people with a learning disability you will receive:
- a brand new Mencap running vest to wear on the date
- training tips and plans to get you across the finishing line
- access to a Team Mencap Facebook group to meet your fellow runners
- one to one fundraising support from the Mencap Events Team
- a cheer point and a post-race meet and greet with the Mencap Events Team.
How to book
Places are limited so sign up online now.
It's just £25 to register and we ask you to raise a minimum of £400 to support our work with people with a learning disability.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us:
- email email@example.com
- phone 020 7696 6946.
Book your place at the Brighton Marathon 2019 online today.Go