Join Team Mencap at this fantastic marathon taking you through Brighton city centre, taking in the iconic Brighton Pavillion, the Old and New Brighton Piers before finishing on Medeira Drive.
After the run, you will be able to relax on the beach in the post-race village.
General entries for the Brighton Marathon have now closed, meaning the only way you can secure a place is by signing up for one of our places. Sign up now and run for Team Mencap!
In return for supporting our work with people with a learning disability you will receive:
- a brand new Mencap running vest to wear on the date
- training tips and plans to get you across the finishing line
- access to a Team Mencap Facebook group to meet your fellow runners
- one to one fundraising support from the Mencap events team
- a cheer point and a post-race meet and greet with the Mencap events team.
How to book
Registrations for the 2019 Brighton Marathon have now closed.
But, even if you already have a place for the race, you can still do some fundraising and join #TeamMencap.
Get in touch with us by completing this online form and we'll get back to you with a fundraising pack.
Alternatively, you can join the waiting list for this event or register you interest in taking part in 2020 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us:
- email email@example.com
- phone 020 7696 6946.