About the event
Join Team Mencap for this amazing half marathon on Sunday 13 October 2019.
The race route will take you through London's spectacular Royal Parks.
Whether you are a novice runner or looking to get a personal best, this run will suit you.
In return for supporting our work with people with a learning disability, you will receive:
- a brand new Mencap running vest to wear on the day
- training tips and plans to get you across the finishing line
- access to a Team Mencap Facebook group to meet your fellow runners
- one to one fundraising support from the Mencap events team
- cheer points and a post-race meet and greet with the Mencap team.
How to book
Places are limited so sign up online today!
Registration costs just £10.
We ask you to raise a minimum of £300 to support our work with people with a learning disability.
Hear from past runners
"Running the Royal Parks Half Marathon was a great experience, especially getting cheers from the Mencap team. The day was made even better knowing that the money I raised was going to help people with a learning disability."
- Ahmed, 2017 Royal Parks Runner
To find out more or if you have any questions please get in touch with our events team:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 020 7696 6946.
Sign up now!
So you'd like to sign up for the 2019 Royal Parks Half Marathon? That's great!
Register today for just £10!Sign up