The assessment will look at all the different aspects of your life as a carer.
This might include:
- the needs of the person you care for
- the level of care you feel able to continue to provide
- services provided by the council for you and the person you care for
- whether you want to continue caring and if so the level of care you are able to provide
- any personal difficulties you face, such as lack of sleep or time for yourself
- any other caring roles you have
- if you are employed or would like to work
- if you undertake or would like to undertake any education, training or leisure activities.