You can use communication methods in everyday life
- Get going straight away - try different things out
- Be creative - keep trying different things and don't give up!
- Create a communication passport so that other people understand how the person with PMLD who you support communicates
- Remember - it doesn't have to be expensive
- Understand the communication that's going on already
- Share your own top tips with others
Mencap is collecting examples of how people are including and involving people with PMLD in meetings and decision-making. For more information, please visit Involve Me.