We surveyed 1,069 family carers of people with a learning disability to find out how they have been affected during the coronavirus lockdown by cuts to social care.
Our findings show the devastating impact of lockdown on people with a learning disability and that families are being pushed to the brink.
Find out more and what you can do to help.
Information about coronavirus
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new type of illness.
We have created information about coronavirus for you to use, including:
- how to keep safe and well
- what might happen if you have to go to hospital
- activities and ideas to keep busy
- the latest guidance from the government
- information for support workers and carers
- support if you have lost a loved one.
Talk to us
We know this is a difficult and unusual time. We're here to help.
If you need information or advice you can call our helpline or if you can, have a chat on our online community