Andrew The Dancer's Boogie-thon!
Andrew will be hosting his very own "Boogie-thon" where he will be performing 15 different styles of dance; switching every 1.5 minutes raising money for the 1.5m people in the UK with a learning disability.
Information about coronavirus
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new type of illness.
We have created information about coronavirus for you to use, including:
- how to keep safe and well
- what might happen if you have to go to hospital
- activities and ideas to keep busy
- the latest guidance from the government
- information for support workers and carers
- support if you have lost a loved one.
Talk to us
We know this is a difficult and unusual time. We're here to help.
If you need information or advice you can call our helpline or if you can, have a chat on our online community
Planning for the future
It can be difficult to know where to start when planning for the future. We know our supporters want their loved ones to be happy, safe and secure.
We are here to help. Here are two services that we offer: