- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Location: Rother Valley Country Park Sheffield United Kingdom
You can run, jog or walk it's up to you!
Please arrive for 9.30am for registration and the Santas warm up.
The race will start at 10am.
Cost: Adults, £5 (includes Santa suit). Children can run for free.
The dash is sponsored by The Co-operative. All money raised will go towards Inspire Me, a new project supported by The Co-operative that will support 20,000 young people with a learning disability to change their lives. To find out more, please visit the Inspire Me website.
For further details and to enter please contact John by telephone: 01142 876138, or you can email Anne: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download some 5km training guidelines to help get you started!