- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running a half marathon for Mencap
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Location: London United Kingdom
Join Team Mencap by running the beautiful Royal Parks Half Marathon and raise vital funds for people with a learning disability.
The race takes place on Sunday 12 October 2014, where the stunning 13.1 mile route will take you past the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads – Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall and through four of London’s Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and finishing in Kensington Gardens.
Registrations for this race have now closed however, if you have your own place you can still run for Mencap and raise money for people with a learning disability. Just get in touch on 020 7696 6929 to let us know you want to join Team Mencap.
Why join the Mencap team?
All Mencap runners will receive:
- full training guidelines
- a Mencap team vest
- top fundraising advice.
Who to contact
Mencap's events team
Telephone: 020 7696 6929