- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Location: London United Kingdom
Entries are now open for Prudential Ride London 2015!
Register now to cycle for Mencap on this 100-mile challenge to cycle through the closed roads of London and the Surrey Hills.
*Please note that 2 August 2015 is only a provisional date.
It's only £50 to register and we ask for a minimum sponsorship of £600. The money you raise will support our work with people with a learning disability who are some of the most vulnerable and excluded people in society. Sign up here.
The Prudential RideLondon - Surrey will start in the Queen Elizabeth Park in London and then follow onto Surrey's stunning country roads and hills.
What Team Mencap cyclists will receive:
- training guidelines
- fundraising support from start to finish
- a Team Mencap cycling jersey
- fundraising materials.
Find out more about the work Mencap does to support people with a learning disability.
Telephone: 020 7696 6929