- Events calendar
- Running events
- Why run for Mencap?
- Running FAQs
- Running event reports
- Other runs for Mencap
- Register your interest
- Cycling events
- Extreme events
- Why join Mencap's extreme team?
- Other extreme races for Mencap
- Extreme events FAQs
- Extreme event itineraries
- Extreme event reports
- Gobi March 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2012
- Marathon des Sables report 2011
- Atlantic Coast Challenge 2010
- Gobi March 2010
- Marathon des Sables report 2010
- Jurassic Coast Challenge report 2010
- Atacama Crossing 2010
- Himalayan race report 2009
- Jungle Marathon 2009
- Atlantic Coast Challenge
- North Pole marathon 2009
- Marathon des Sables report 2009
- Challenge events
- Social events
- Organise an event
- Raising sponsorship money
- Fundraising for Mencap
- A message to Mencap's 2014 London Marathon runners
- Dave's first marathon
- Duck and diving for Dodgeball
- Giving back to Mencap
- Gordon's marathon tips
- My biggest running challenge is to support Mencap
- Rocking the decks for Mencap dodgeball
- Running the marathon in tribute to our aunties
- Sara's marathon story
- The Neill family marathon runners
- Women on a mission
Location: Dover United Kingdom
Have you ever wanted to take part in an extraordinary challenge? Now is your chance! Think Possible are organising a row across the English Channel and you don't have to be a professional rower to take part.
In teams of eight, you'll set sail and have a meal waiting for you at the other end. If you are feeling particularly daring you can also cycle from London the Dover and then from Calais to Paris.
How to take part:
Simply complete an online application form and we will send you further details on how to register. Participants will also be able to claim 40% back on what they raise to help cover the cost of the event.
If you would prefer to talk to someone about taking part in this event, call Rachel Croshaw on 020 7969 6946.