The Mencap Safety Challenge is an award winning scheme for improving health and safety performance in organisations across the UK. By taking part in the challenge, your organisation can:
- save money by reducing injury rates and other health and safety costs
- motivate staff to think about health and safety
- encourage staff to report accidents and near misses
- show your management's commitment to a safer workplace
- show your organisation's social responsibility to the local community
- raise money for Mencap
Find out how your organisation can support Mencap while improving employee safety.
You can customise the safety challenge scheme to suit your individual business objectives by setting your own challenging and achievable targets.
Find out about organisations already undertaking the Mencap Safety Challenge.